What's the best location for our FOAM party?
Outdoors on a grass surface is best, but a paved area works fine as well. We need nearby access to an electrical outlet and a water spigot- typically within 50 feet of the foam party location . . . but call us if you have a special need.
How messy is a FOAM party?
Not really messy at all. Foam is mostly AIR... and not water... and depending on whether the day is arid or humid, a large amount of the water is lost through evaporation as the foam goes away. It's an easy clean up after the party.
Will guests get wet?
Yes the kids will get wet . . . because they typically like to rinse off after playing in the foam. Kids usually enjoy wearing swim suits and having towels. We also recommend that children wear shoes that will stay on their feet when they play . . . no one likes to hurt their bare feet ... or lose their flip flops in the foam.
Will the foam harm kids, clothes, pets or landscaping?
The foam solution will not harm kids. It is biodegradable, non-toxic and hypo-allergenic. It will not harm skin, clothes, pets or lawns, though it is wise to water the lawn for 30-60 minutes after the foam party to protect the grass.
What do you need to provide?
- 20X20 area minimum. The foam typically fills that size area and perhaps a little larger. If you need to entertain a LARGE group of children, talk to us and we may be able to provide additional foam machines for larger events.
- Nearby access to water spigot and electricity
- Outdoor area: On grass, artificial turf, pavement, or sidewalk.
- We'll need about 40 minutes before and 30 minutes after your event to set up and clean up.
- Lots of kids ready for fun. WE recommend limiting the number of children who play at one time to 25 or 30 kids. If you have more children, it's best to divide them into groups of up to 25 and let each group play for about half-an-hour.
- Supervision during the event... we recommend having at least 1 chaperone or teacher for every 10-15 children. YOU are responsible for the children's behavior and safety.
What does FOAM FUNTASTIC provide?
- Foam equipment
- 50 gallons of foam solution per hour... which makes LOTS of bubbles and foam.
- Set-up and take-down
- An attendant to operate the foam equipment and help YOU keep the party going!
- Amplified kid-friendly Music
Our Other Services
Besides Foam Parties, Jeffini also provides these great entertainment services:
Dahlonega Magic Theater
Jeffini's own theater in Dahlonega offering weekly Comedy Magic Shows for adults & Families. See www.DahlonegaMagicTheater.com
Jeffini the Great
Atlanta's Comedy Magician offering private magic shows, balloon twisting workshops, magic workshops, and more. See www.Jeffini.com
Jeffini's Educational programming for schools, churches and more. See www.EmpowerShows.com
M-Sat: 8am - 7pm